Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Carrot Ice Cubes?

I know this may look like some nasty carrots, but actually, they are "peach ice cubes". Yes, I said peach ice cubes. I took some peaches and peeled them (you could possibly get away with not peeling them if you want that "fuzzy" feeling) and then put them in the blender with some Fruit Fresh. Then I poured the mixture in ice cube trays and voila! The perfect afternoon snack on a hot day. Or put a few in the crystal light pitcher to add some nutrition. Or add them to your morning smoothie (along with the cantaloupe Karen) to make it nice and cold. This wasn't actually my idea, but I'm not telling whose it really was (Liz) because I want all the credit.

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice that in your post where you said you weren't going to tell who it really was you may have subconsciously written the name Liz in parentheses? Just curious. Or maybe you were asleep during that part like that guy on House that would fall asleep and then drive around and buy drugs. That was a hot episode.

    ReplyDelete