Saturday, September 19, 2009

Not Your Typical Family Pet

First, just let me say this is a true story.
I'm out garage saling with my friend and we drop by her daughter's house. She asks, "Do you want to see the pig?" "Sure!" I reply, thinking I'm going to see their stuffed animal collection. So they holler out the back door for Oscar to "come", and sure enough, here he comes. He proceeds to walk in a circle and sit on command and gets a pig treat afterwards. He is a pot-bellied pig (I thought he was pregnant) and is their family pet. I wonder if they're planning on using him for Easter dinner?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they are looking for more fat animals to add to their Easter dinner table they can have the Bersher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so funny. I am glad to see that you are still garage selling. Apparently I missed a great weekend here of Garage Selling. Blasted San Fran. Oh well, probably saved money :) We miss you. Get a web cam STAT.

    ReplyDelete